Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Dear Daddy...

Thank you for being my Daddy. I know you were meant to be my Daddy. To love me unconditionally, find humor and joy in my quirks, protect me, comfort me when I'm sad, laugh with me when I'm silly, to fight for me... 


It feels so good to know you will always be there for me no matter what. As I'm growing up, I know you will always stick up for me. You will tell everyone how smart, funny and sweet I am. You will be proud of me. I know you will...just like you are now...


Thank you Daddy...for being my best friend. We have so much fun together...






Daddy, thank you for always believing in me. I know sometimes I'm not easy...but you are always positive with me and you know my potential. I know you will never give up on me. You know how great I am and how great I will become...


Thank you for letting me be myself...and for being happy about who I am.




I look up to you, Daddy. You are my Hero. I know with you standing by my side, ANYTHING is possible!


Thank you for being my Daddy. I love you.

Love, your cuddle bug, Jax.

1 comment:

  1. oh I love this so sweet and I LOVE the pic of jax um smiling for his school pic lol

    ReplyDelete