Friday, May 20, 2011

Jaxton's Last Day of Preschool!

Today was Jax's last day of preschool. I'm feeling a tad bit emotional about it. My baby boy will be in Kindergarten next August!! He will be in an Autism unit with kids K-2nd grade. So, it's different than regular Kindergarten...but my baby is still growing up; nonetheless. 


 We went to Jax's school today to watch a dvd his teachers put together of pictures throughout the year. It was so cute and sweet. They had so many adorable pictures of Jax. Each child was given an award which stated what the teachers love most about that child. Jax's award was "Best Comic Entertainer". It describes him perfectly. They call him Jim Carey in class. All of the teachers came up to Josh and I and were telling us how they can't help but be happy and laugh when Jax is around. One teacher said, "whenever I'm having a rough day, all I have to do is come to class and Jax makes me happy and makes me laugh."  I love hearing that. 




Watching Jax's teachers with him today makes me even more sad that he will be moving on to a new class. You can just see how much they love and adore him. They were hugging him and telling us how much they love and will miss him. I have to say...it would be dang hard not to fall in love with this boy!! 


 
We will miss his teachers SO much but I am looking forward to next year. A new school year means more progress and that is exciting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment